Please see the allergen menu below,
if you have any concerns please let us know on ordering (thursday 2-6pm)
|E – EGGS
SB – SOYBEANS
F – FISH
M – MUSTARD
S – SESAME
P – PEANUTS
D – MILK (Including lactose)
G – CEREALS (Containing gluten, wheat, rye, barley, and oats)
C – CRUSTACEANS (Prawns, crabs, lobster and crayfish)
N – NUTS
SD – SULPHUR DIOXIDE/SULPHITES
Please see allergens
|Pressed ham hock terrine, capers, tarragon, Piccalilli and crostini||M. CELERY. SD. G|
|Pork crackling twigs, apple sauce||DF. GF|
|Boxed camembert infused with garlic and rosemary served with crostini (can supply GF crostini)||D. G|
|Confit duck and vegetable spring roll, hoi sin sauce||G. E. SD. SB|
|Tempura prawns with sweet chilli sauce||C. G|
|Fishcakes, salmon, haddock, chorizo with citrus mayonnaise||G. D. F. E. SD. M|
|Honey glazed pork belly with roasted garlic mash, savoy cabbage and gravy||D. GF|
|6oz Burger served in a toasted brioche bun with fries, burger garnish, relish||E. G. M. SD. SB|
|Pan fried salmon fillet with Tuscan potatoes,
Mediterranean vegetables and a white wine and cream sauce
|F. SD. D. GF|
|Three cheese tartlet with mixed salad and fries||SD. M. D. E|
|Deep fried beer battered haddock with chips peas and tartare sauce||F. SD. G. E. M|
|Chicken chasseur with sauteed potatoes||GF|
|Buttered new potatoes||D|
|Extra Sauces ( Tomato Ketchup, Tartare, Burger Relish, Mayonnaise, Sweet Chilli, Piccalilli )||SD. M. E|
|Chicken goujons, chips and peas||G. E|
|Sausage, mash, peas and gravy||SD. G. D|
|Tomato pasta, side of grated cheese||G. D|
|Chocolate brownie topped with chocolate sauce||D. G. E|
|Sticky toffee pudding with custard||D. G. E. SD|
|Profiteroles filled with Chantilly cream topped with chocolate sauce||D. G. E|
|Ice cream Trio||SB. D. GF|
- Take away food must be pre-ordered by phone on 01376 571783.
- Sorry, we are unable to accept orders via Facebook or email.
- Customers will be allocated a collection time slot between 5pm and 9pm. Social distancing measures are in place; please follow the signs and floor markings.
- We have paper bags available, however you may to wish to bring your own cardboard box/bag for life from home.
- Please wait in the car park and only enter the premises just before your allotted time slot.
- Enter via the front door on Feering Hill (opposite the car park)
- Payment can be made in advance by card over the phone at the time of ordering, or by cash or contactless on collection.
- NHS staff claiming a free dessert please show NHS photo ID.
- Please be reassured all staff involved in producing and serving take away food will be wearing appropriate PPE and practicing social distancing.
Menu May be subject to changes and not all ingredients in recipes are clearly identified on the menu. We care for your wellbeing and customers with food allergies are asked to discuss